Village of Eden and Eden Community Park Rentals
The Village of Eden offers four parks that are available for rentals.
- The Village Park that is located at 112 Grahl Avenue. This site includes restrooms, playground equipment, a shelter and a little league diamond.
- The Eden Community Park - West that is located at 301 Reagan Drive. This site includes restrooms, playground equipment, three baseball/softball diamonds and a soccer field as well as off street parking.
- The Eden Community Park - East that is located between the South end of Elizabeth Street and the Eden Community Center. This site includes a shelter and grill as well as a boardwalk and nature trail.
- The Eden Firemen's Park located at 217 Fond du Lac Avenue. This site includes restrooms, playground equipment, one softball diamond, a grass volley ball area, and enclosed shelter and an open pavillion.
To rent any of these facilities please see the contact information below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 477-4304.
How to rent the park
- Down payment
- When it needs to be clean up by
- How many it fits
Contact info here...